My Favorite Books

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Art Diary Page 3 finished

Here is page 3 of my Art Diary! If you click on this picture you'll see more detail and if you click on My Art Diary on the sidebar, you'll see individual closeups of some of the techniques.
The background fabric was given to me by my friend, Mary Andrews. It's a snow dyed piece of fabric and I loved the colors! Perfect background for my birds and flowers.

This page consists of different transfer techniques (I've been posting on some of the methods). I finally attached the pages together with small D-rings on the sides. I'm really pleased with the results and can't wait to start page 4! Not sure which technique I'll do for that page. I have several other projects to work on that have due dates so I might not be working on the next page until June 1st.
Amber called last night and wants me to bring her bike so she can ride it home from school. Doesn't look so nice out right now..cloudy and overcast so we'll have to see. I'm staying for dinner with the kids tonight, as we're making dinner together. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!