My Favorite Books

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Louisa!

The CCC fiber group I belonged to had a huge surprise on Thursday! One of our members, Lois Ann, moved to Italy last year and she surprised us all by coming to the meeting (actually she arrived at the restaurant to share a meal with us first!). We were so excited to see LA! We do miss her. Here's our own, "Louisa", as we like to call her. And she brought wonderful chocolates from Italy for us to enjoy, in addition to her company. LA and her hubby will only be here for a week or two, then heading back. We're hoping to meet up with her for lunch one day before she goes back. We do miss her!!!
Beautiful day again, starting out with a temp of 68 @ 7:00 a.m.! Perfect weather for me...windows open and fresh air throughout the house! This is my kind of weather. Off for 'date night' tonight with kids. My first turn since arriving back from Florida. I'm sure we'll be outside most of the time riding bikes or playing ball. Kids love being outside.

Darrin sent me an article/email note on a presentation he did on milling/tooling. He received a nice note of 'thanks' from the Sandvik customer on the tour he did. Click on the photo to see my 'baby' in action. Nice article.

Bob and I can certainly be proud of all of our kids! They are each great adults, husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, aunts and uncles! Guess we did something good, didn't we!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!