My Favorite Books

Sunday, September 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICK!!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Can't believe you're 7!!! Have a great day today!! And thanks for a great day of flag football yesterday too!! I took lots and lots of video of the game and other than the wind!, it was a fun afternoon with all the kids. I even got to see Katie and Ginny which was nice. Katie and Ginny are the kids cousins and each babysat one summer for Amber and Nick along with me on Wed's and we always had a good time. Well, grandma Robbie had a good time with them!
Nick's having his BD party in October since he likes to have a costume party at the same time. Grandpa and I may not make it as it's the weekend after Bob's surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!