My Favorite Books

Wednesday, February 6, 2013



I finished placing the extra firm pellon on the backs of the fiber cards yesterday and then ironed on Solvy interfacing that I printed address labels on.






Next step is to paint the edges. 


Of course this step isn't necessary but it's nice to have some color so the batting and white interfacing(s) don't show through.  You can't color in all the white but works good enough.

This was my production line all set up! 





You can see some of the edges colored in below.

So after I walk Kalee, I'll start edge stitching the cards.  I had a target date of Friday but I might be able to get the out of state cards in the mail on Thursday!  Yippee!!

2 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope the recipients appreciate all the thought and time you have put into these beautiful cards. Excellent on meeting your timelines. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting closer to completion- good! You printed addresses on Solvy interfacing?

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!