My Favorite Books

Monday, March 25, 2019

Over Dyeing - Tint, Tones and Shades



This was another great exercises and I'm still having fun!!!  We had to over dye our Tint, Tone and Shade papers. 



Orange Papers - stamped













Orange Papers - over dyed - Tint, Tone, Shades
Tint

Tone

Tone

Shade - dark to light stamping

Shade - light to dark stamping


Red Papers - stamped

Red Papers - over dyed
Tint - I should have made this lighter for the tint

Tone

Shade - first go around

Shade - light to dark and dark to light stamping

Turquoise - stamped

Turquoise - over dyed
Tint

Tone

Shade

Shade - more black
I'm quite happy with these results and can't wait to sew the papers.  As you read this I'll be at my sister's for our last visit in 2019!  Sniff, sniff!!!! 

2 comments:

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!