My Favorite Books

Sunday, January 13, 2013

YUM!

Look what I received tonight!  One of our friends here in the community, Verna, brought over one of her famous home made carrot cakes!  It was/is wonderful!!!!  Verna is well known for her carrot cake and has made one for several of us each year on our BD's!  My birthday isn't until later in the week, but Verna wanted to make sure I got one!  Even though she's leaving for a cruise tomorrow a.m.!!, she still managed to bake cakes!  THANK YOU, VERNA!!!!  You are the best!!!  Well, actually, the cake is the best too!!!!

Just an addition to this post!!  This a.m. I watched a segment on the CBS Sunday Morning show.  You have to watch this video on an amazing young man!  His name is Nick Vujicic...just click on link for CBS show above then click on the link Against All Odds...this will take you to another page where you can watch the video.  AMAZING!!!  A must watch!  He's written a book, Unstoppable: The Incredible Power of Faith in Action, which I ordered from the library here in Ocala.  What a MAN!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!