My Favorite Books

Friday, December 11, 2009

Girls Night Out

Tonight, the 'fab five' (Carol, Judy, Karen, Mary and I) are meeting for dinner then off to see Mary's exhibit at the Buckham Gallery. I'm so excited to see all of Mary's pieces hung (as I'm sure the rest of the ladies are!). Mary took a trip out west this past spring and was so inspired by the work of Dale Chihuly that she started making quits to replicate some of his glass work. Mary's pieces are amazing! I've seen them up close but I know they'll just look spectacular hung all together in an exhibit. You can see more of Mary's work on her web site here.
Off to do some more sewing and painting fusible web for my fiber Valentine post cards. Still very cold and windy but no more snow, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!