My Favorite Books

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

On to next phase!

I finished all the hand stitching on my fiber Valentine post cards!  Yippee!!

So now I have to put the backing interface, labels and finish stitching around the edges.  Whew! 

I need to at least finish the ones going out of state and have in the mail by Friday...my target is Thursday but just giving myself an extra day to finish all 21 cards! 





The other morning I noticed these Egrets, I think!, walking across the street.  I grabbed my camera and headed out.  You have to check out the video at the bottom of this post.  What a hoot!!!  Gotta love Florida!


2 comments:

  1. Wow you really are completing your postcards. They will be wonderful. Beautiful Egrets. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 cards!?! Wow, that will keep you busy awhile longer yet. Nice work Robbie!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!