My Favorite Books

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wolves - more progress

Well, I've been working most of the day on my wolves thread painted piece. With the exception of food breaks - OK, so I do like to eat and probably took a few breaks- I did get lots done on the wolves! The male (left wolf) is almost finished..still have more to do on his face using a really pale shade of gray. I kinda sewed over his right eye so I'll have to redo that a tad! But it's coming along! I still have to make leaves and branches and cut the wolves out and put on some background piece. Hopefully, in my stash I'll find just the right background! I found one piece but it's too small..but I might be able to fudge it! Hmmmmmmm
Thursday, I'm going with my friend Carol T. to shop for a lamp for her...I'm just going for the walking exercise and food, of course! We'll stop for lunch and most likely share a dessert! Let's hope, right!

1 comment:

  1. Your wolves are so impressive!! Very cool. Love keeping up with you on your blog. I hope you are doing well! I see I am missing some info about your health - we really do have to do lunch sometime. Take Care,
    Sue G.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!