My Favorite Books

Saturday, March 5, 2022

101 Daily Art Project - day 16 - 19

 Using the papers/photo transfer from my 'playing' earlier this week I finished some collages!  I have to say it's been great getting back into the swing of things.  Next week, I'm back working on my disperse dyed quilt top.  


I merged pics of the pieces I printed.

I only used the left side of this pic.  Each section is 5" x 8" gelli printing.



I decided it's SO much easier to create a collage using papers from the same printing session!  The colors blend so much better!!!  And saves me from digging through mounds of papers I've printed over the past several years!
 
 This collage is day 16.  The leaves are from a stencil I printed on layout paper but the background was bland.  The circles from the gelli print filled in the bland areas.  





Day 17






Day 18



Day 19 - this was using both papers and the photo transfer fabric with music printed on and over printed with gelli printing.



Next week it's back to working on the disperse dyed quilt top with one more leaf embroidery piece to do...then to decide what other hand embroidery work and/or free motion quilting to do...decisions..decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!