My Favorite Books

Monday, March 14, 2022

Knitting & Day 25, 26



I'm still at it!  But have to show what I'm working on inbetween the daily art project!!!  Yep, the lace T is getting there!  I just have to finish the ribbing at the bottom and then knit the sleeves.  Still a ways to go but at least the main portion will be done soon!  













DAY 25 - and it's finished!!   The last leaf block too embroider!  Woo hoo
















DAY 26 - I started some free motion quilting on the blocks.  I think I'm finished with hand embroidery...but we'll see! 



I was going to embroider the small leaf prints but decided some simple stitching would be better.  There are several of these smaller 3"x5" blocks that I stitched.  You can see them in the large quilt picture below.

I had the hardest time trying to decide what to quilt in the plain blocks.  They didn't print out as well so the leaves are barely there to see...hence, I just filled them in.

I have several blocks to go to free motion...and then the binding...which, the dark strips are really a deep purple, which is what I'm using for the binding.  Should help with contrast against the light blocks.  This will be hung in our master bath replacing a large piece I currently have hung.





2 comments:

  1. This is shaping up beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lacy T you are making! You could just finish the sleeves as they are, little cap sleeves, and it would be so cute! And your quilt is going to turn out fantastic.I would expect nothing less from you!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!