My Favorite Books

Friday, March 11, 2022

Day 20 - 24 101 daily art projects

 

DAY 24
I am too lazy to reorder the pictures so these are Day 24 thru Day 20!


This is the last large leaf block I need to embroider on the disperse dye quilt top.  Then to see which other blocks I hand embroider or free motion quilt.




DAY 23 - START OF THE LAST BLOCK



DAY 22 - Kinda ugly but just using up some papers.  The collage pieces are only 5" x 8".  I'm going to gelli print more papers on Sunday.




DAY 21 - these are some of my older papers...this turned out fairly decent.




DAY 20 - The background is from a piece I did a year or two ago.  The leaves are from a piece I stencil cut...again...nothing earth shattering but fun to be playing again.  


So this week is for working on hand work!  AND I'm on the ribbing for my lace T!  woohoo...then I'll need to knit the sleeves!  I may make spring yet!

2 comments:

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!