My Favorite Books

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Day 30 -37 of 101 Art Projects

 Yep, inbetween knitting (and I did square up my disperse dyed quilt top!), I'm still doing some daily art work...some days knitting but that's still doing some type of art/craft work!  So here's what I've been doing so far!




Day 30 I played with gelli printing...nothing exciting but I was able to use papers to make some collages this week.





Another sheet of layout paper I did...these look very pale...actually, they were a tad darker, which you'll see in the collage I made.


Day 31 - 5" x 8" collage...





I knitted quite a bit on Day 32 and finished the bind off on the body of my top.  I also cut binding for my disperse dyed quilt top!




Day 33 - another collage...these are in my Octopus Journal with my other collage pieces I did in Hilary's class.



Day 34 - Woo hoo!  I finished a sleeve!!!



Day 35 - you probably read my previous blog post!!!!  FROGGING!!!  And the reason why I ripped this all out!



Day 35 con't:  WHEW!  I actually ripped out the ribbing and ripped out back to 76 stitches!  So now the knitting the sleeve starts again!!!  



Day 36 - another collage from gelli printing.



Day 37 - another paper collage.  I kinda like this one!


So, that's been my life....more knitting will be ongoing as well as getting the binding sewn on my quilt top.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!