My Favorite Books

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Day 27 - 29

 

Weather has been strange...2 inches of snow on Saturday but warm enough to walk Kalee on Sunday and both girls on Monday!    And we saw two robins in the yard so spring is coming!!!!


At least I have something to show on my blog, which is a good thing!  Makes me realize that I am doing something!  I had intended to do some more gelli printing but I got sidetrack with, what else, cooking!  I made stuffed peppers, meat loaf and pork and sauerkraut for our dinners Saturday, Sunday and Monday!  I will make more bread next as well as Bob's cookies...Heaven forbid I don't have them in the cookie jar for him!  Geeeeeeezzzzzzzzz






Day 27 - free motion filler





Day 27 - free motion filler continues

















day 28 - just some straight stitching















Day 28 - more straight stitching....no I can't stitch a straight line!  But hopefully, no one will look that close!






















Day 29 - more filler free motion quilting continues






Day 29 - yep,  more free motion quilting.....







You were expecting something else!  HA  Day 29...third area finished.  Still lots more filler to do but it's easy work!  I just might get this finished!  So glad I decided to participate in this 101 day art project!  A good way to get art work/project finished!

2 comments:

  1. You sure warmed up with all that filler quilting! Spring can't be far off if you saw a robin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't visited in awhile. Glad to see your pups are still with you and that you are still stitching and creating.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!