My Favorite Books

Monday, June 8, 2009

More Graduations and awards!

Another graduation in the family! Nick graduated from kindergarten! YEA, Nick! I can't believe this little guy is going to be 6 in Sept.! Here's Nick with his 'graduation' certificate.
Dad and Nick
Mom and Nick
Sis and Nick
Some artwork by Nick. Gee maybe some artistic genes have passed on to him!
We didn't make his graduation ceremony since it was the day before we left for Indiana and I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting ready! That's ok...we will be there for his high school graduation!
It's rainy today so Bob's not golfing and instead is working on his Excel file(s). He loves to automate his golf stats for the guys and Excel sure tests his brain cells! I actually ordered him a book on Excel for learning some higher end functions. His program is quite complicated but accurate. Beats playing games on the computer and better for him (and me!).
Tomorrow I'll post pics of Amber and the award she got at school! We are so proud of all the grand kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!