My Favorite Books

Friday, August 3, 2012

Latest beading project



I received my order of Tila beads from Artbead.com!  I'm a devoted! follower of Eva Maria Keiser Designs and always look forward to receiving her blog updates.  A week or so ago there was a post on making a Tila Cuff bracelet presented by Julie from Beadaholique.  I really liked the bracelet so out came the charge card!













These are the colors I chose for my cuff.










And here's the start of my cuff!  I'm really liking how it's turning out and with Julie's instructions, it's quite easy to bead. 
I'm going to check out some more Tila beads online as I couldn't find a store close to me who sells them.  I know they do at my favorite Florida bead shop so I might have to stock up next winter. 

Just got home from grocery shopping...I'll put in some laundry, get Netflix going and bead my little heart out! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Robbie for stopping my blog and leaving such a wonderful note. Also thank you for sharing my link with your "Bloggers" :-)
    The Colorway of your bracelet is fabulous...

    Happy Weekend,
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this is so pretty. Light really glints off these beads. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Tila beads but not worked with them yet. Your cuff bracelet will be stunning. Such great colors you selected to work with. I am off to visit Eva Maria's site. Blissful beading...

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!