My Favorite Books

Monday, May 17, 2010

Doodle time

I was telling a friend of mine the other day that I wanted to do a beaded fish for my June BJP. Off to search for a fish to bead! I found a coloring page with a fish on it (actually I found about 50 of them and had to make a choice!) and last night I started playing with some of the doodling to get some beading ideas. I won't start on my fish until the end of the month after I finish with May's BJP. My plan is to take May's BJP with me while I babysit this coming weekend. I have to finish up the edging and use some wire for the center of the larger flower.


I've been doodling the past few days on and off and here are some of my other efforts.




This one isn't finished yet, at least I don't think so. My plans are to put all my doodling into a journal so I can look back on different designs but I'm far from having enough for a journal, so far that is. Right now they are sit in my zentangle boxHubby and I are getting ready to run some errands. It's another decent day but Bob's trying to take some days off from golf to help his hip. Now he'll only golf four days a week...for a 70 year old I still think that's great!

8 comments:

  1. Love the fishy! All that detail---should be beautiful in beads.
    I enjoy using the white pens on black paper; it sort of gives the work a totally diffeent feel...can't explain why.
    But I do like it!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, a fish, that will be a great design to work with! Love those white on black zentangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously fantastic fish!
    Your white on black doodling looks like lace....wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your zentangles robbie! they're all so intricate and interesting to look at...each of the individual patterns and then take in the picture as a whole. lots of fun. love the fishy! can't wait to see your beaded version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your Zentangles Robbie! The white on black really has zing! I will have to try it!

    I'm looking forward to seeing your beaded fish.

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom, love the doddles. Mine end up looking like chicken scratch. You could frame those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your zentangles are awesome!

    Your beaded fish will be something spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guh, that last zentangle is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!