My Favorite Books

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Now back to our regular programming or art work!



We've had a few weeks off from our MIP online class with Hilary!  Poor lady has been suffering from 'shingles', which is so painful.  BUT she's coming back next Monday!  Now, just because Hilary has been off sick and we've not had our lessons, we still could go back to last years video's or this year's video's and practice, practice and play!  But this chick didn't do much!  Go figure!





 I went through some of my saved pictures to look for inspiration for drawing and cropping.  I only found one...well, actually, I found more than one...but I only drew one and cropped it!  HA







I think the cropped trio look better than the drawing! 


Had I been really ambitious, I would have colored it in!  But I was being lazy. 
























Does it count that I stamped/painted/dyed some poster board for making another book??  I wasn't sure what size I wanted so I cut them into 6"x6" squares.  They'll be used to make a book containing pictures for my grand daughters birth (1999) up to this year (2020).  She turns 21 in August and I thought it would be fun to have a picture of her for each of her 21 years!

 













And I'm back knitting another project using the leftover yarn from my lace shawl.  This is more of a practice  piece for  adding beads to the scarf pattern.  It's another pattern from Laura Nelkin.  
https://www.nelkindesigns.com/





This is Laura modeling her Beadkershief!  Mine may be a tad smaller because I'll most likely run out of yarn!  But it's just to practice.  And Lord knows I need practice!!

2 comments:

  1. I admire how darn productive you’ve been…..not to mention successful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of making the book for your granddaughter- what a good memory that will be on her 21st! You do stay busy with a variety of fun projects

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!