My Favorite Books

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Overdyed - Features and Backgrounds

Our last lesson had to do with makin I am learning so much!!!  We'll be making our own stamps  in the next module!  I'm really looking forward to getting home and being able to work on my homework in my own dye room!!



Before





















After














Before






After














Before





After















Before





After


















Before






After

















Before





After
















Before




After










Yep...still having fun!!!



2 comments:

  1. So inspiring….tx’s again for sharing these samples

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layers are the key- one after another and the designs get richer and deeper. When does home happen? Can you believe it's time???

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!