My Favorite Books

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Head 'em up...move 'em out!


Yep...we are heading home on Saturday!  We were going to leave on Sunday but Wed. afternoon Bob decided we might as well leave on Saturday!  WHAT!!!  Well, we are both organized and most items are packed up....just lots of last minute items to pack, clean and load up in the car...which we'll do on Friday.  Today, I'll be packing up the back floor/seat area for the dogs...that takes some thought!  This is what the back area of our car looked like when we left last December!






I keep pictures of how I pack and what goes where!!  Makes it easier for me to get an idea on the best way to pack.  Works for me...at least it has for the past 14 years!

Most of my art supplies, sewing supplies and food items all go in the back on the floor.







Good old sewing machine gets squeezed in on the floor...and I mean it is squeezed in between the front seat and back seat!  This bag is stuffed!





Space saver bags are a must...builds up the back seat so I can set the dogs crates on top.  This way the girls can see out the windows but still be safe.

I am way behind in reading the blogs I follow!  I apologize for that but perhaps on the trip (night time in the hotels!) I can catch up!

Really hard leaving our friends...tonight is our last get together with the 'gang' of 12!  Verna and Ron are hosting a Mexican night for us.  I have so much to share from the past two weeks saying good bye to my friends....so until we get settled back in Michigan......keep us in your prayers for a safe drive!

5 comments:

  1. You will have a lovely ride home! Just watch out for the weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels…….this must be bittersweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is one aspect of your Florida time you won't miss- all the packing, thinking, stacking. But the rest... it will feel so different to you I'm sure. Enjoy your final night out. Sorry we did not get a face-to-face, but will stay in touch in cyberland. Safe travels to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels! I'm looking forward to your blog posts when you have time to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe Travels maybe by the time you are home it will warm up

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!