My Favorite Books

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

24 Hours Later!!!!



Well, 24 hours ago we made it home safe and sound thanks to my hubby!  He did a great job being a good driver and being so alert!  We had 3 near misses but because he was alert, we were able to avoid accidents.  Weather was great for the first two days, but traffic was terrible!  And I do mean terrible...between the volume and the crazy drivers...ugh....the 3rd day it rained but traffic was way lighter and drivers were pretty good!   This is a picture of arriving in Michigan to the rain!  But at least it wasn't snow!  

Before and After pictures of our unpacking!!!

Starting to unload the car!  You can see some of the back of the SUV where girls are directing us!

Before on left and on the right all 'stuff' put away!

Not much different for before/after in the living room..except TV is working and dog bed is down in the after!

Dining table empty!!!
Suitcases and space saver bags ready to unpack!  After: Gigi was happy to have her space on our bed again!
Family room all clean...well, today there's a large plane Bob bought on it!  HA



This is my art workspace and Bob's is behind my art table.  No, I haven't unpacked those items and I'll won't until later this weekend!  I forgot to take a picture of my sewing room but I'll be sure to do that before I clean it up and post!

Fortunately, Bob and I both have to put away our suitcases, etc.  when we return from a trip!   Now it feels like we never left Michigan!  HA  I usually go to the grocery store and market but I was too tired and with the rain yesterday I held off until today.  No rain today...a little overcast but temps in the 50's.  Not bad really.  So it's back to baking Cinnamon rolls and preparing dinner!  Good to be home...DO miss our friends!!!!  I'll be posting some of our good bye's later this week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, the flurry of unpacking. But all is in good order now- but for the workspace which you'll get to so you can back into your online classwork! The driving- traffic is so heavy and it's often hazardous. Glad you had a safe trip. The drive you will not miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back, I can't believe you got all that stuff in your SUV! Fun taking a peek into your home. I can see why you chose white dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You conquered a daunting task…..kuddos….welcome home!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!