My Favorite Books

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Another BD celebration!

No, it's not another celebration for me (although, Bob and I did go out yesterday afternoon for a belated BD dinner for me...he's had a slight cold for the past week.


Verna, Harvey and Susan (Harv's better half!).

It was our friend, Harvey's BD last week so 'the group' celebrated after dinner at our local pizza restaurant, Roma's...2 miles from our house!  Only Bob and I had pizzza...everyone said their other Italian dishes are great too...and their garlic knots were the bomb!  Yum





Guys being guys!


Mac resting while Harvey opened gifts







Of course, our resident baker, Verna, created her wonderful carrot cake, which is Harv's favorite. 
Delicious...











I found this on Amazon...it's a gift for someone who doesn't want anything for their birthday!  I thought it was funny and I think Harvey enjoyed it...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!