Some of the drawings were on paper and vellum so I thought I could transfer the vellum drawings onto fabric using SolarFast! And yippee, it worked! I just painted the fabric with SolarFast, laid vellum drawing on top, covered with a piece of glass and sat the piece out in the sun!
SolarFast worked great! I used this piece to make a fiber card for Carol.
And some...ok, a lot of hand stitching and a few beads...this was the finished card. I might have over done the stitching but I was having too much fun!!
The next one I made was for Carol's dad...after all they were his drawings!
This was one of the vellum pieces I used in place of a transparency. Pretty cool drawing isn't it!! I think this drawing is on the 1st picture I put on this post.
And after some hand stitching and beading this card was finished too!! I know Carol received her card but I haven't heard if her dad has yet. I can't wait to incorporate some of these drawings in other art work! Waste not, want not, right!!