My Favorite Books

Saturday, October 19, 2019

More Deconstructed Screen Printing

I did get better results with this last printing....of course, I added more dye powder to each mix...lesson learned!  These are all printed on fabric (Poplin).







Yes, I do love those plastic ovals!  I didn't get many prints from this screen but I'm happy with the print I did get.










Combo of ovals and cup holder!  HA




A little bubble wrap does a great job!


Might be able to use some of this fabric for the tree in my woodpecker project!







Larger bubble wrap and I think some feathers.



Large bubble wrap didn't print that well with this one...but again, I'm happy with results.

4 comments:

  1. I keep marveling at the terrific designs you are creating….way to go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have quite the colorful pile by now! Something about that oval- what a great find for your printing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so inspired by all your posts that I have made myself a print board this morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ovals I really need to get messy and do some screen printing.
    You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!