My Favorite Books

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Blotted papers

As I was creating the 'breakdown' screens, I had to blot the excess dyes.  I grabbed some of my previous printed/dyed papers to blot with.  Washing out my fabrics today, so they'll be in the next post.  I really like how the papers turned out...afraid my prints on the fabric won't be as intense.....all but 3 of the papers are on layout paper...












Deli paper






Deli paper








Deli paper






My favorites!






This was blotted on a hum drum piece I mono printed.  Turned out cool!







Now to see how the fabric took the dye!!!  Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. It's always a surprise what those "throw away" mop up pieces look like. And a good surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!