My Favorite Books

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Lynn's ATC Exchange!

Look what I received in the mail yesterday!  The ATC's from Lynn's ATC exchange!  How cool are these!!!!


Left to Right:

Mary Andrews - Sherry Boram



Sona Nast - Debbie Berkebie



Lynn Krawczyk - Mari Townsend



Briana Goetzen - Jennifer Peters



Jane Davila - Rhonda Baldwin



And this was what I made to exchange with each of the ladies.  You can see my process here.


This was so much fun and I keep going back looking at each of the cards!   The one criteria we had was to screen print on our card(s).  This was the interesting part to see how each person met this criteria!
Thank you one and all!!!!  This might be a yearly exchange we need to have!  Just sayin!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, lovely! They do bear closer examination. What is that embellishment on Lyn's piece? That's a fun swap for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I don't even know how to screen print nor do I want to add it to my "collection" of "trial and error" crafts. Each ATC looks amazing and I LOVE your "blue"print ATCs with the heart charm. Such a tiny yet fun venue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are fabulous--makes me sorry I didn't participate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful! Wonderful things to treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!