My Favorite Books

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

More Snap Bags...



For some reason, on my previous snap bag post, the picture of the finished bag was covered up with a picture of the quilted fabric.I've been using this bag to hold my phone and love it.  So easy to find in my bag! 














On Monday afternoon, I made up these two smaller versions of the snap bag to hold gift cards!  Perfect size for them.  Actually, one of them is going to Nick to hold his BD gift card! 












These are the backs...don't ask why the background on the first pic is pink!  I did an auto correct and that's what happened.  Hmmmmm


Anyway, I think these are a nice item to give gift cards in....now to make up some for Christmas gifts!! 

1 comment:

  1. These are cool -- I'm going to have to put them on my "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!