My Favorite Books

Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeff!


Yes, we have another golfer in the family! This is Jeff, our SIL and he's turned another year older today!! Yippee!! So nice you're trying to catch up with me, Jeff!!

Jeff will stop reading now because there's a space between paragraph. He has a short attention span! so I can talk about how nice he really is! Jeff is just a happy guy with a great attitude. I can't even hold it against him that he's a golfer! He and Dawn make a great couple and good friends to Darrin and Kris.
We really are lucky to have Jeff in the family and I hope he has a great BD today! Hopefully, we'll get to see him on Wed. The kids love their Uncle Jeffie! And so do we! Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!