My Favorite Books

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sis!!!

 Happy Birthday (again!), MaryAnn!!!  Sounds like you've been having a great week and it will continue through this weekend!!!  ENJOY!!    Just a look back......
MaryAnn with her Babushka on!  We never called them a scarf!

Our beautiful 'mum' & MA

Learning to ride a tricycle!

My sis still has great legs!!!!  And I mean great legs!!!  This past winter a salesperson asked if she was a model because of her great legs!!!  How's that for a 68 year old - ok just turned 69!

With our dog & me

I think this was MA's confirmation

With our 'mum' 

Christmas time at Aunt Jane's!


My sister's first love, Donnie!!!

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Does your SISTER know you posted these pictures? ~lol~
Seriously, you are so lucky to HAVE a sister and to have these photos too.

Createology said...

How very cute to see these photos of your sister and you. Happy Birthday indeed...