My Favorite Books

Sunday, December 6, 2020

What a pleasant surprise!

 


It's Christmas card time (no, my aren't out yet!) and look at one of the very pretty cards I received this weekend! 

It's from Sherry E. who has been an Internet friend for several years!  Sherry had a blog for several years, so some of my readers may remember her from my posts as well as her blog (Createology).  She's now moved out west and is only on FaceBook.  Sherry is working again in watercolor, which always impresses me to see watercolor work!  Her card is an original watercolor picture!  

I love this little color wheel! And using the coffee filter for a holder along with her painted heart!  How clever.  

I asedk Sherry if I could post her gift to me and she agreed.  She also said she gives credit to Lori at the Elvie Studio for the idea.  

 Do check out Sherry's Facebook page and see some of her creative endeavors.  She paints, sews and works in so many different mediums!  Very impressive!

 I always enjoy receiving these special gifts from Sherry.  Just knowing it's made from her heart and sent to her friends...those she knows in person and those she only knows from the internet!  Thank you again my friend!!!  I cherish each and every pkg I've received from you!

5 comments:

  1. So much fun to see how fellow artists use different materials for creating...coffee filter...Who knew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How To Get My Ex Back ( The Most Powerful Love Spell )
      My ex boyfriend left me for another girl. I want him to come back to me and never leave me ever again. I was really upset and I needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Jumba   can help get an ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a love spell for me. 11hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he missed me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Jumba  , he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Jumba   is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and your boyfriend is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Jumba to help you get your Ex lover back or Stop your divorce and save your marriage now. Here’s his contact, +1 (908) 517 4108 or email him : wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com  .  website :  https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com/

      Delete
  2. I like her watercolor projects- and the coffee filter! What fun to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Robbie Dear for the post. You and I have been online friends for a very long time and I admire all of your creative pursuits. We are the fortunate ones who will never be bored knowing we have Creative Bliss. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!