My Favorite Books

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Just in Quarantine Mode!

 

Geeeezzzz....I know I've been busy as usual but guess not much to show on my blog.  I am knitting, somewhat...have had an issue (PAIN!!!) with my right shoulder/rotator cuff...ugh...start PT this week.  Can't lift my arm to even put a cup of coffee in the microwave!  Learning to use my left arm more...see there's always a positive side to everything!  HA   I did stop knitting for a few days but will sit at night, if dogs let me to knit my cotton T!  Here's where I'm at right now....I have a long way to go...there's lace on the sleeve and lace on the bottom of the T...I may finish by next spring at this rate!  



Our weather was beautiful with temps in the mid 60's and higher some days but this week we're back to cold!  28 degrees a few mornings and temps up to 40's during the day.  Which means our 2 mile walks have been put off...dogs only get one walk a day if that!  HA












This is me getting ready for a dog walk!  It takes me 5 minutes to get all bundled up!  Hey, it's cold out thre!!!






Dogs can be ready in less than a minute!  It's suppose to get up in the 50's and sunny this week...before the rain comes back.  I'll settle for a few nice days.  I miss walking with my bud, Donna and our talks.  We can sure chat a lot in that hour it takes us to walk 2 miles.

I am hoping to do some printing on fabric and paper this week but we'll see how PT goes with the old shoulder first!!!  Until then, I'll just continue   being quarantined!  Which is fine with me!


5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your shoulder is aggravating you. Hope the PT bring improvement. It is so limiting, even for putting your arm in the sleeve of that warm winter coat! The girls look ready to go at a moment's notice. Your knitting looks really good- nice tension or gauge or whatever it is that gives that consistent look to the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your shoulder...so frustrating not to be able to do the simplest things.......Take care of yourself and hope the PT gives some relief soon....The girls look so cute in their winter gear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Hope your shoulder improves soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did the cordisone shot not help…..or just stop working? I truly feel for you….been there, done that. Your positive attitude will make the healing process easier!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Robbie, that is so sad. Please baby yourself. I wish you a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!