My Favorite Books

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Halloween - past and present!

I got thinking of previous Halloween's when my kids were young!  So, what else does a mom do but look up old photos and send them to your kids!  HA  My son sent me a message and said "Oh man, you made my night...awesome"






This was taken back in 1972...it appears the weather must have been cold because the kids look like they are in their snow suits and costumes on top!  Or else I was just a protective mum!  HA








This was taken in the 80's.  I remember making the Crayon costume to wear to a Halloween party and then my daughter wore it to one! 

When my daughter replied to the picture I sent her, she said "the horror of that crayon suit falling off at XXX's Halloween party still haunts me".  I didn't remember that part..maybe she told me..maybe she didn't! 














And now to the current year!  Kalee loves to see the kids come to the house! She's always disappointed that they don't  come inside the house!








Kalee is so devoted and stands beside Bob jut waiting for kids!  And the little kids love to pet her.







And this is Boscoe!!!  Kayla & Nate's dog! 









This is Rilynn's first Halloween!  I don't think she's so impressed but they all look adorable!









And here is our great grand, Rilynn!  She's looking a tad happier in her pumpkin shirt!  How sweet is this!









Amber's Lacrosse team had a get-together...but not dressed up!  Amber is in the blue tee Saints shirt, middle row, 2nd on the left (next to gray sweatshirt lady).  I don't have any pics of Ian or Nick...guess Halloween isn't a 'guy' thing...ha
 
And I have to add a picture of Gigi too!  This was from a year or two ago...but she still looked cute!


2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. I had to keep my three dogs closed in the back of the house or they would have drove us crazy barking at the kids. We had more this year than we ever had before. I'm pretty sure that was because it was cold and parents were driving kids around in their car. I love Halloween!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!