My Favorite Books

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Packing up!!









I have been silent this past week but I've not been idle!  I finished (finally!) my daughter's table topper and will give it to her this weekend.  I think it's more for spring but that's for her to decide...now I just hope it fits her table!

A few more beads have been added to Mr. Woodpecker.....


Also, getting ready to knit the top part of the pinafore jumper.  I love the way the yarn creates these cute little flowers!  This too will be on hold until after Thanksgiving...kids are coming  from Indy next Thursday evening until Sunday so I'm playing Betty Crocker, which I love to do!


And...yep, this gal is packing a suitcase to head to Pennsylvania for the weekend with my daughter!  My sister and Nancy are also flying in to meet us...a quick weekend (Friday thru Sunday) but we'll get a chance to see each other!  My only issue is it's so hard for me to leave home!  OK, to be honest, it's so hard to leave the girls!!  But they'll keep Bob company! 

5 comments:

  1. I love reading positive blogs…..and this is a great one….enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be hard to keep up with you! Where are you going in PA? That's where I grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good trip with no weather snags! Love the table topper AND the bird that is looking great.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip! The knit project is adorable- the yarn makes the flower buds? Interesting. The runner turned out beautifully and the woodpecker is coming along nicely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bird in beads.
    Looked like an awesome trip.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!