My Favorite Books

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Inspiration

I mentioned in my last post that while attending the Greenway Fiber Arts Society meeting last week, Betty and I got to walk about Karen's wonderful garden area.  It was a nice time to catch up on what Betty has been doing the past few years as well as take some pictures for inspiration! 









Yes, that is a cotton plant!  How cool!  Jan even spun this cotton...but I didn't get a picture of it on the spool.











I think I forgot to rotate this picture!








Rocks are beautiful!  I love this pattern.








Another cool piece of nature








This will definitely work as a stencil....but it might take me a few tries to get it just right!







Even the shadows are wonderful!








I never knew aloe plants had flowers on them!







I can see this flower being a stencil too!






Who doesn't love the texture of tree bark!


















Guess I need to get off the computer and get busy making some more stencils from all this inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Really good options for stencil designs that you showed…...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are Wow beautiful....so much inspiration. I love rocks so that one really grabbed me and immediately reminded me of Northcutts line of Stonehenge fabric

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!