My Favorite Books

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I am still around!

Yep, I'm still here!  Just busy....working on two projects that I can't post on!  One is a Christmas gift and the other is the fiber Valentine project WHICH I JUST FINISHED!  Woohoo!  60 are made!!






This is the background fabric I used on some of the cards.  I also had some blue mono printed I did, which I used for a few as well.



















I just need to address the cards, which I can do in Florida.  I really did enjoy making these this year but it is my last year for fiber cards!  PROMISE!  HA

The other Christmas project is about half finished and with September almost over I need to get busy!!!  Funny, my February project is over but not Christmas...what's up with that! 

3 comments:

  1. Robbie, they will *LOVE* your cards! Handmade are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you post photos after you give them away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ahead of the curve! Always busy, and in a good way. By the way, I made the chicken recipe with the garam masala (sp?)- it was a hit! Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!