My Favorite Books

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Can't beat your blog friends!

Isn't it just amazing the friendships we fellow 'bloggers' can develop!  You  never (well almost!) get to meet a fellow blogger in person .  You don't get to meet them for lunch or call them if you're stuck on a project or just need a little pick me up!
BUT....they always seem to pick up on those down days or when something unexpected happen in our lives.
As is the case with my Blogger Bud, Beth!!  Beth emailed me for my address saying she wanted to send me something, after I commented on how sad I was going into the room and seeing Gracie's empty cage....And this is what I received in the mail today!!!  It's the sweetest book......
 But you have to read this poem, Fly.  Beth said it reminded her of my Gracie...
Yes, this brought tears to my eyes but also a smile to know someone thought about another person to send them this gift!!  Thank you, Beth!!!  This was such a thoughtful thing to do and I certainly will reread this poem often...thinking of you when I do!
When you get a chance, head over to Beth's blog...she has lots of  interesting posts, cool work and a nice list of tutorials for you!  And she's a "hexie" girl as well!  Just check out her hex quilt!!  Now that's a full time job!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing to do...such a beautiful poem....know it will bring you great comfort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and thoughtful indeed. Blessings Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very thoughtful. You are so right about bloggers and other cyber friends. I often wish I had friends near by as nice as my blog friends, but my besties have gone to heaven.

    It's a wonderful poem.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO glad you liked the book and the poem. I know how hard it is to lose one of our animal friends. We are blessed to have them the short time we do. Peace my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!