My Favorite Books

Monday, December 22, 2008

Some Stats for winter past...

I was looking at my journal for 2007 winter temps...December 19 & 21st it was in the high 30's. We still had snow on the ground but 30 degrees seems like fall compared to the zero and single digits we're having now. On Dec. 23rd, 2007 it was 40 degrees @ 7:00 a.m. but dropped to 20 degrees by 5:15 p.m. Oh, today's temp @ 8:00 a.m. is 14 degrees. Enough for winter stats. We're off to WalMart and Mandy has her 'hair' appointment today. Lucky Girl!

I found this saying and thought I'd pass it on. I don't know who wrote it so until I 'google' and find out who it's by we'll just say 'anonymous'.
'In order to have a friend, you must be a friend'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!