10. Love the reaction of a 15 yr old when we walk in the door from school and "she" gets to step on cat poo!
9. Love the reaction of a 15 yr old when we walk in the door and the cats dumped their kibble food bin! Yea, this was on another day!
8. Making sure an 11 yr old does his daily 'poop' duty for cats and dog (which weighs 170lbs. - the dog that is)!
7. Assist same 11 yr old to ensure the water is drained off the swimming pool cover - oh yea, this sounds easy but......
6. Bonding with 170lb dog by feeding him between 5-6 a.m.! I didn't know a dog that big would actually whine instead of barking! What a whimp!
5. Taking that same 170lb dog I'm bonding with on a ride in the car, with his head out the window and scaring the daylights out of a couple when we pulled up next to them at DQ! They had a good laugh! I'm still vacuuming dog hair out of my car.
4. Flying out of bed at 2:00 a.m. after a loud BANG! What fun mopping up water from the floor where the cats dumped the 170 lb. dog's water dish! This is a BIG water dish!
3. Going to the movies to see Pitch Perfect 2 - I never heard of Pitch Perfect 1!
2. Having to help the 15 & 11 year old take care of the neighbors dog...now she only weighs half what my 'bonded' dog weighs but guess who got poop duty that day! And it wasn't the 15 or 11 yr old! Gross!
1. Having a 15 yr old drive me for the first time!!! (Actually, she did quite well!)
The best part was just spending time with the grand kids....now if I didn't have to be the disciplinarian to do "chores" or "homework" the time would be a lot more fun...we were busy every day...games, eating out (hard to decide who was picking place to eat!), putt putt (grandma got a hole in one - but so did Nick!), movie, science experiments, craft projects, lots of poo and just talking!
All in all...we made it through the weekend and no animals, children or grandma's being harmed. WooHoo!