But now...it's a hum bug bag for Margaret!
I used one of Margartet's beads and added fibers for the tassel.
This is the back...
Now my next project is creating a new piece for our living room! I have my beaded birds/butterfly's hanging up (framed) but I don't like them for the room. So, yesterday I started to work on a QAYG piece! I've been a fan of The Quilting Edge and saw where Marianne had created some tutorials on QAYG...so, that's what I've been doing. I have three squares finished and hope to join them by Thursday. I really like the process and the blocks made uup quickly! What fun! I sent Marianne a note thanking her for the tutorials and look forward to sending her a pic of my finished piece! Let's hope!!