My Favorite Books

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Late post for Labor Day 2022!

 Darrin and Kris had family over for Labor Day...Darrin loves to smoke meat so he out did himself again on Sunday!  He smoked a pork roast..actually two of them....and it was delicious!  Kris had corn on the cobb, corn fritters (really good!), stuffed mushrooms (excellent), orange fluff salad, Dawn make a tomato salad (yum) and squashed garlic/butter potatoes, which were great too.  I made corn salsa w/chips and a lemon pie.  All good food and family! 




(L) Nancy, (Kris mom), Amber, Dawn and Kris.  Nick was up north with Braylon to attend her brother's wedding.


Nancy and my hubby, Bob...

Ryan, my SIL Jeff's son, Jeff and my son, Darrin



My lemon pie...it really tasted good...doesn't look so good but was delicious if I say so myself.  And the crust didn't get soggy at all (even the next day!).


And I got to wear my latest knit sweater!  It was only in the mid 60's!!!  

All in all it was a really nice family day!!!  I love those days..just doesn't seem like we have enough of them...but kids are busy


1 comment:

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!