My Favorite Books

Sunday, January 9, 2022

I found it!

It's finished!  I think this is one of my longest UFO's!!!  But it's done and this is how it all started!



All finished...I put a deep purple binding on.


I think this runner will be good for Christmas next year!  I don't really have anywhere to put in in our house...not even sure why I used red!  Other than I had the fabric and I don't normally purchase fabric but use up what I have....unless I'm in florida with my friend, Susan and she drags me to a quilt shop!  HA

  

 I knew I had a blog post on this scrappy piece and I found it!  It's from 2017!  Below is the original post on the patchwork post from May 21, 2017!  

SUNDAY, MAY 21, 2017










This program has been temporarily interrupted...

OK, I know I need to finish my 'eyes' quilt, as it's due May 31th...but I just couldn't resist playing with Linda Kemshall's latest video on using up your scraps!!!

Yesterday I worked on making the strips (after I came home from a great lunch & margarita with my bud, Carol T.!).





I made 3 sets of strips.




And two of the six sets/blocks I made from the strips! 





So many different layouts are possible....


This is how I used the blocks.  And the leftover strips I put in between each block.  To be honest...I almost cut the block apart so I could stitch together again!!!  But I didn't...but I do have 3 other blocks left over to do something else with!...hmmmmmmm

This will end up being another table runner.  I know..I need another table runner like a hole in the head!  But, it's fun to be able to change them out frequently!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun look back and a better look at the NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting this table runner finally done!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!