My Favorite Books

Monday, February 3, 2020

Switching gears!








Yes, I do switch between projects...mainly for keeping my wrists from hurting!  Beading uses different muscles/fingers than embroidery and different from knitting!  So I go back and forth and, of course, I always have multiple projects to work on.  I'm still not sure how to incorporate this little beaded bird in a quilt....this quilted piece measures 9"x12".







But I'm making progress on finishing up the beaded cardinal quilt.  I love this process of hand embroidery work!!!  So meditating!










Some straight stab stitching





I'm also playing around with different color/weight of threads to use for the woodpecker's tree!  More to come on that project!!



3 comments:

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!