My mask went by the wayside so I can't show what I used but I'm sure you get the idea of what I was trying to print. Left side pics show the screen print and the right side is after over dyeing with fiber reactive dyes.
Not very pretty at all!!! Not sure what the dark blob was all about! Think I was frustrated by this point. HA
Actually, this one and the one above turned out pretty good after over dyeing.
This was the mask I used for printing the following pieces. I used the positive and negative masks from this drawing.
I like the colors in most of these
this was the only piece of fabric I printed. It's at least 35" inches long but only about 18" wide. I'm not sure what kind of fabric...probably bleached muslin...rough feel to the fabric before painting and it had some stamping in the middle...don't remember when I did that...years ago I'm sure! HA
All in all this was an interesting lesson! I think I prefer using thickened dyes for screen printing but you never know when I just might need to use paints instead! At least now I'll know how the paint reacts and how I react to screen printing with paint!