First off, I use Google Photo's to store all the photo's from my phone (Samsung), so that's the application I use to store, print, blog or create animations with. (There may be other apps that you can download but this just works for me best.) With that said, you can create your animation either on your phone or your laptop/desktop using Google Photo's.
1) Head off to Google and click on 'google apps' upper right corner.
2) Click on the 'Photo's' icon (3rd from the bottom on my screen).
3) You should now see all the photos that you are on your phone. Once on this page click on 'CREATE' on the right side.
4) Next click on 'Animation'
5) Now you select the pictures you want in your animation. Clicking on the picture will highlight a check mark in blue.
Keep in mind to scroll to the 'oldest' photo first, if you're creating a file of a project/technique from start to finish.
6) Once you've selected all the photo's you want, click on 'CREATE' again!
8) And there you are!! Quick and easy!
I honestly wasn't sure I could include animations in a blog post but the app creates a 'gif' file which can be included in posts! Who knew! Hope you give it a go and create your own animation!