My Favorite Books

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter in Florida!

Easter morning started out with a fabulous breakfast brunch at Verna & Ron's...Verna is a fantastic cook so I was certainly looking forward to getting my fill!  Which I did...twice actually!!  Yes, I had two servings!!  wouldn't you??  just check out some of the food...and presentation!!!

Scones, cranberry bread, coffee cake, fruit.......

Quiche, egg bake, salmon, crepes, ham, bacon....


Even chocolate covered strawberries!

And so the line started with Mac, Jan and Harvey

Starting on the right was John, Marilyn, Susan and Ron (host)

My first plate!!!  2nd look the same!!

And our wonderful Chef, Verna!
Bob missed out as he was golfing this morning...so I had to eat his share!  Didn't want it to go to waste.  I can't thank the Newman's enough for a wonderful Easter morning!!!  So, so good!!!  This Florida living is pretty good isn't it!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a lovely buffet! So glad you had a nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely day and lovely buffet! Too bad on Bob.. he missed out. By the way, my husband mentioned he saw in the Gainesville paper that the man who ran the horse rescue farm you visited passed on. He thought the article said the wife and the son would continue the good work. Thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Easter meal.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!