My Favorite Books

Thursday, August 29, 2013

First Tiffany piece finished


I finished my first Tiffany piece for the Inspired by the Master... exhibit.  It's funny because we've had so much humidity and fog even this picture looks cloudy!

Here are a few closeups...I added beading around the inside of the sun...had to put beads on my piece! 


And a closeup of the echo quilting.  I echoed the background as well using an orange thread to match vs contrast with the background.


I'm happy with how this piece turned out.  I haven't even made one cut on my 2nd Tiffany piece (the peacock I posted about here).  Might be a good project to take to Florida with me!

3 comments:

  1. Happy with the piece?? You should be ecstatic....it is fantastic!! Can't wait to see your next piece....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, the beading and quilting are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun to look at! Your fabric choices are just right, and the stitching/beading add so much. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!