My Favorite Books

Friday, March 24, 2023

Lace Top Finished - and before Easter!




Woohoo!  I finally finished the 3rd lace top!  And before EASTER!  I did more ripping out on this one but it was well worth it.  I'm happy with the results and I like the length and the length of the sleeves.   This was before blocking.





A good soak in Woolite (small, small amt!) and water.  Always the scary part!



Next blocking to pattern measurements...almost as scary as soaking to get ready to block!  HA


Not the best picture...I was in my jeans and hadn't wash hair yet (but I did brush my teeth!  HA).  Only problem, up close you can see the color of my bra...SO, I might search for a cheap peach color bra!  

I did check out others who have knitted this same top on Ravelry and several  of theirs you can see the color of their bra unless they knitted in dark colors.  Who knew!  But that's ok!  Not a problem.  

And now I have my top for Easter.  On to the next project!  


2 comments:

  1. Something is up with Blogger. It won't let me comment even when signed in! This is really pretty and the color looks great on you! Gayle Kush

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Sherrie Loves Color (it won't let me sign in except as Anonymous). Your new top is gorgeous, and you look ready for Spring in it!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!