My Favorite Books

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Dye Dog Progress - not much!

 It seems like I'm not making much progress on my Dye Dog #2....stitching takes a lot of dedicated time, which I only do at night while we watch TV....that is as long as the dogs aren't on either side of me!  I'll have to take a picture of what that looks like!  

I watched our grandson's Lacrosse game on my laptop this past Saturday while stitching.   Multi tasking!!  I like when his college games are on YouTube or their home site.  Makes you feel like you're there....OK, kinda!



You can see in the next two pictures how much stitching I have to go.


I do have some other stitching in mind for this piece in addition to the background.  But I have to finish the background first!  

I still have the 2nd dye dog #2 up on my design wall but I haven't done anything else with it.  I need to finish this piece first and then my lace top!!  Easter is almost here!

I was reading that Blogger is no longer emailing out new posts to readers!  I was wondering why I wasn't getting some posts as well as a few have asked me the same.  That's too bad.  I'd much prefer to get emails of new posts as I don't always go into my Reader List and then I'm so far behind seeing what everyone is up to.  Darn!


2 comments:

  1. That's a good set up for watching and stitching... as long as the girls don't join you! I see all those thread ends awaiting you, too. Lots going into this piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the threads are part of the original. Ackgrpund fabric piece. Once hand stitching is finished i will add backing and binding. 😊

      Delete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!