My Favorite Books

Saturday, August 20, 2022

3rd Horse Quilt



 Back in May, I started another Horse Quilt...you can see that post here.  Well, the 3rd horse piece is finally finished! 





And this one even has an eye!  How about that!  This is a leaf bead I had in my stash and I think it works...yep, he looks a little mean but that's ok!  I also didn't do a mane on this horse either.  The white marks on the paper seems to work as a mane.



But I did do a tail on this one!  That seemed to bug folks who see my other two quilts.  There's always a comment that they don't have a tail.  Funny, what folks see first!  HA



I'm happy with how it turned out...but now......what to do with the leftover piece from the cutout area?  A 4th horse????  I don't think so, at least not at this time...but "never" say "never". 




 I also dug out another project I started awhile back.  Forgot all about it until I went to look for something else.  And up popped this old project, which I'll share in my next post!  Also looking for another knitted top pattern for my sister and I!  Idle hands.....you know the rest of that line, right!

1 comment:

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!