My Favorite Books

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Day 48 thru 53/101 Days of Art

 I am actually enjoying the 101 Days of Art Facebook page!  First off, it gives me that nudge to do some type of art work, hand work and even knitting.  Plus, you get to see some really cool art work being done by those who have joined this group.  So here are my latest pieces....I'll be posting on some other projects that I am planning on working on...until then.....

DAY 48 - starting a small topper for my friend

DAY 49 - 5"x8" paper collage

DAY 50 - finished large disperse dyed block

DAY 51- free motion quilting started


DAY 53 - disperse dyed quilt topper finished.  18"x18" this is a gift for my friend who turns 85 on April 23!  Donna is my walking bud and good friend.  Such a lovely lady that I was so fortunate to become her friend.
On another note...I'll be preparing for my kids to come to our house for Easter!  I'm so excited to have them!  The past two years my daughter and DIL have brought us dinner for Easter!  It's 'mum's' time to give them a slight break.  My daughter is making her famous overnight french toast and a crustless quiche...the rest I'll be having fun making!  Love having them around...Happy Easter to all.
DAY 52B- yep more feathers











1 comment:

  1. I’m late catching up with blog reading….been enjoying family time for Easter too. But have to say….this is a fantastic piece!!!

    ReplyDelete

Had to put Word Verification back in! Getting strange messages!!!